Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dollar Tree Mini Haul *Limited Edition Items* 9/12/14

Yes, Yes, Yes, I can't stay away! LOL



This is a pretty moss green with glitter flecks in it. It has a sorta glittery sheen look to it in the bottle. Looks great with a shiny top coat. I'm not a fan of the matte finish with this color because you can't really see the glitter. This polish only needs 2 coats, and dries pretty quickly. This will be a great fall color, and looks good on any skin tone.



This one is by far my favorite. It is a cream pinky, purple color with glitter flecks. It also has a matte finish. This takes 2 coats and you are good to go. This one doesn't need a top coat to see the glitters in it, but they do not shine through without one either. This is also a great fall color that will go with many skin tones. This applies a little streaky, but dries down just fine. 




I saw these nail stickers just laying on the bottom shelf. I've seen these in a few hauls and thought I would go through and pick a couple up. You can kinda see the black one, its all back with shine and matte zebra print. I thought these would make a great Christmas gift. So if you see some in your DT, pick them up because they will go quickly. 


I really just picked this up to add to above Christmas gift. These liners are one of the best, and I'm sad to see them leave the market. The blue is probably my favorite shade. You can't beat it for a buck. They last all day, and don't smudge. I wear contacts, and they don't bother my eyes either. So if you still see some I would grab them. They are great to just put in a Christmas stocking and go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment