Monday, September 8, 2014

City Color INTENSE Blush Quad

I was walking through the store and saw this little bad boy last week.
I received my first city color blush in an Ipsy bag. It was matte, had amazing color pay off, and was huge. I must admit I didn't expect the same from the shimmer ones. You know how companies are, they skimp on quality when they give you quantity. Well that isn't the case here.
These blushes are smooth like butter with little fall out. The color pay off is out of this world, and they are not over the top shimmer when you apply them to your cheeks.  A little does go a long way!

 The packaging is lacking, but I'm not going to complain for $4. 


The top four swatches are from a brush, yes a plain ol blending brush.
The bottom four are from my fingers just lightly tapping in the blush.

This is the second blush quad. The first one was more pink tone's. My favorite by far are the bronze shade and the light orange color. This is a must have for any makeup loving girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment